CAMP A LOW HUM BATHROOMS LEVIN

These bathrooms were the most disappointing of all, as since they were public ones, they had absolutely nothing in them at all, only water and a tap. Not even a bar of soap. Not even a bathmat, which I believe to be pivotal in the whole showering experience. BUT to be fair, when I was vomiting between 4am and 9am, and everyone was asleep, I could drag myself into the shower and sit there for about an hour and a half without anybody bothering me, and without the water going cold. Which was really, really good. Maybe not as good for the people who had to have cold showers after me. But, to be fair, I did think it was one of those everlasting gas hot water cylinders, the water stayed so constant and strong during my sickness.

These bathrooms got gradually more and more shitty over the four days we were at camp. I would not have sat at the bottom of any of them vomiting by the last day. Actually, I probably would’ve, but only out of complete desperation.