MY BATHROOM HAMILTON

The first bathroom on this tour was my small one in my mum’s house, I guess. It had a shower that was like five needles stabbing you, but had nice organic soap with oat grains or something in it. The little black kernels would come out of the bar in the shower, and when they fell on the ground I’d always think they were cockroaches, cause there are a few of those at mums. Once in the shower a cockroach fell out of the fan above my head onto my shoulder. The bathroom itself was spotlessly clean, typically for my mother, but I messed it up quite a bit because it was upstairs and out of her way so she couldn’t monitor how tidy I was keeping it. She made sure I had clean towels though, which was good. Also, I had a good quality face mask in there, from the only day spa I’ve ever been too, and it was good to be able to leave stuff in there and not worry about dead beats like myself stealing/using it. However, due to my poverty, this bathroom scores very very low in the haircare department, as there was NO conditioner and the only shampoo was this crappy one from a hotel. And a blunt razor, which did nothing for my ingrown hairs on my legs. And the only light was a heat lamp, which was stifling for the summer. Extra points for the toilet being right beside and on the same level as, a window. And I could see people arriving at the back door from sitting if I left the door open. It was very close to my room too.